Monday, June 1, 2015

OpenFOAM 2.4.x Installation and Update Script for Ubuntu

Greetings foamers;
I have made a script which make installation of OpenFOAM 2.4.x on any Ubuntu distribution;
installation process is fairly easy.
Tested on Kubuntu 14.04 x64 .
The script also has update function which will help you get latest git commit and automate your build for the latest commit
Current support for Ubuntu 12.04 , 14.04 , 14.10 and 15.04
Installation steps are shown in video

If there is any error faced during installation please post here
PS:This is my first screen cast so please bear with me ; also my microphone is giving hissing noise so no audio for now . 


4 comments:

  1. I was not able to understand after entering number of core.
    I got a message ./Allwmake doesnot exist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hemant can you tell me which version of ubuntu you are using and can you send me log file to zaveri.saahil@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. thanks! and kubuntu 16.04.x LTS?

    ReplyDelete